Good morning all and welcome to the end of summer. Sunny sunsets in Tuscany are a thing of the past and I’m bracing for for another long cold British winter. Sorry to drop it like that. Seriously though where did the past few months go 🤔
Georgia and I returned home from Italy this week and I’ve been enjoying getting back in the kitchen and making these Vegan KFC Chicken Burgers. Let me know what you think of them! Yesterday we became activists for the day and marched with 5000 other vegans to raise awareness for animal oppression. You can check out my pictures from the march here.
This week I’m looking forward to making more recipes including vegan bacon and some burned-wheat pizza dough so keep it locked to the blog.
What I’ve been reading online this week…
- The Guardian just released a list of the best vegan Instagram food feeds
- Vegan Coconut Bacon & Stretchy Melty Grilled Cheese food porn
- On-board rally footage always blows my mind. Here’s a collection of some of the best
- The Guardian again, this time featuring London vegan chef King Cook
- Some tips for travelling vegans
- Dad driving grandma crazy with funny photoshops of his daughter
- Better ways to find out how your little one’s day was. I’ll be trying these with Alicia
- …and some bad dad jokes because why not
And what I’ve been listening to this week…
It was Michael Jackson’s birthday on Tuesday and the anniversary Bad album on Thursday. Good excuse to geek out on 1981 Triumph tour videos
Tom Misch’s Beat Tape 1 for those Jay Dee throwback vibes
Jungle Brown for more 90s throwback vibes
When you wish you were 10 years older so could have been here
Enjoy the week people!